A few things about me:
- I wasn't an athletic child, but happily found a love for running in college and it has stayed with me, in one form or the other ever since.
- I discovered yoga some years later and have happily added it's lessons to my running practice, finding calm and balance on and off the mat.
- I have completed two marathons, multiple half-marathons and lower distances and enjoy trail running and relay teams.
- These days, I find great joy in nature, leading yoga hikes or taking trail runs in the beautiful parks surrounding my home.
- I strive to find balance personally and professionally, to approach the aging process gracefully and to add mindfulness and intention to all of my endeavors.